Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainy Day Activities

It rained for about 3 or four days this week. This drove everyone to some serious silliness. The big boys were making lunch and being goofy. Harland played outside for about 3 hours!!! He had a great time. Just a Miso container, two "old school" little people and a rubber duck. oh, and a giant puddle. Indigo was painting. He absolutely loves to draw and paint. Especially on himself and/or the furniture and toys.

Yesterday was mostly sunny but the bugs were so out of hand I couldn't work in the garden much. I did get some weeding done before I ran for my life from the snacking black flies. I have also finally caught up on my Mt Washmore. I am on a mission to get this place under control before we leave for Massachusetts. I hate coming home to a messy house.












1 comment:

Gram said...

Forrest, you looked soooo cooool in your semiformal wear!!! I pick Harland to be having the most fun in the rain. Looks great. See you soon! Love and hugs to all.