Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have so many blogs i want to write....

But, I'm only allowed 20 minutes on the computer per day. Not enough time to go off about the hostility towards a certain mom of 14. Not enough time to write about our plans for this farm. Not enough time to talk about how i taught myself to knit and am sooo proud of myself so here is just a peek at some pics.


This was a delicious thrown together from what i had on hand meal. Black eyed peas over brown basmatti rice with back yard barbecue sauce and kale with onions and garlic. it was delicious!


Indigo hard at play. He loves this rocking horse. He gets going so fast the the boys always get worried he is going to tip it over.


Reading very intently. I love that the book is upside down!


It's a race car....


now its a bed(while daddy is working on his room and he can't take a nap)


Here are some before and after photos of the room. we did not get any accessories as we are on a strict "no spending" diet while we work to pay off our debt. I will make curtains and possibly a quilt next month. Oh, I love the color now! Plus it is amazing the difference doors and moulding can make!











This is a birthday gift for an adorable one year old so i can't show you much more but, Ya, I am pretty proud of me!

3 comments:

Jillienne said...

Lookin' Good!

20 minutes a day!! These past couple weeks I feel like if I get 5 minutes! But most weeks......I can't even imagine. Good for you!

Bea said...

Loving the blue. And the lovely looking dinner.
I need to teach myself to make curtains! And blinds. They are so expensive!

Gram said...

I wanted to ask you about the woman with 14 kids. The room looks great and I love that you learned to knit from a book. Good for you. Knitting is fun.