Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Project Complete, well almost

So for all of you who don't know, we have moved back to MA. Its a good thing. Mike is now working with my Dad. I think they will make a great team. We will probably be unpacking for like the rest of our lives but i can handle it. I was laughing yesterday as it was all catching up with me. See, i have spend two out of the four weeks since Fire was born packing and moving. Nothing like an 18 hour (turned 3 day) drive with two vans, a trailer, and 4 kids one of whom is 4 weeks old. All in all, i have to say it went remarkably well. It seems that things get easier, not harder with each child. I guess we are just adapting very well. It helps that the baby is sooooo good. Mike and i also make a great team. I am definately nervous about being here though. I don't want to get back into the finacial situation we were in before. We have to work hard to make this work but i am extremely motivated and my family is 100% on board and very supportive and helpful. i am definately glad to be back! Thanks everyone!

No comments: